Panini Magazines have published a lavish, 116-page ‘bookazine’ celebrating this timeless classic. Writers include former Fanderson chairman Chris Bentley, Andersonic editor Richard Farrell and Thunderbirds author Sam Denham.
- A detailed guide to all 32 episodes of the classic series and the original feature films.
- Previously unpublished interviews with Thunderbirds’ creator Gerry Anderson and director of photography Paddy Seale.
- A tribute to Derek Meddings by BAFTA-winning special effects director Mike Tucker.
- New interviews with voice artists David Graham, Shane Rimmer, Jeremy Wilkin and Matt Zimmerman, model-makers Alan Shubrook and Mike Trim, director David Lane and head of merchandising Keith Shackleton.
- A guide to 1960s Thunderbirds collectables.
...and much more.
Thunderbirds: A Complete Guide to the Classic Series is edited by Marcus Hearn and designed by Mike Jones, the team behind the 50th anniversary book Thunderbirds: The Vault.
Marcus Hearn said
Thunderbirds: A Complete Guide to the Classic Series is available from WH Smiths and all newsagents, price £9.99.